Old North Church believes that a vibrant and growing women’s community begins, always, with a deep commitment to the study of Scripture. Believing that this grows not only the Christian woman but also the Christian community, we offer many opportunities to grow and serve.
Women’s Ministry Coordinator: Beth Harrell
Below are various opportunities to grow & serve at ONC. We hope you can find at least one to get involved in!
Contact Beth Harrell for more info (email@example.com)
OPPORTUNITIES TO GROW:
- Sunday Mornings 9:15 & 11am | Weds evening 6:30pm
- WOMEN’S BIBLE STUDIES |Women’s winter Bible studies begin at the end of the month. Sign ups will begin January 15. Child care is available at all studies.
- Mondays 7:00pm | Sermon on the Mount – led by JoAnne Brashen, starting January 23.
- Tuesdays 9:30am | Habakkuk and Ruth – led by Shari Thomas, starting January 31.
- Tuesdays 9:30am | You, Me, & the Bible – led by Natalie Elkins, starting January 31
- Tuesdays 9:30am | 1 Peter – led by Beth Harrell, starting January 31
- Wednesdays 9:30am | Entrusted by Beth Moore – led by Judy Sutton, starting January 25
- Thursdays 6:30pm | 2 Peter – led by Maria Fuentes, starting January 26
- MOPS |
- Melissa Bomberger | 330.319.3010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meets 2nd Tues (9:30-11:30am) & 4th Tues (7-9pm) in the Great Room
- “GOOD FOOD” |
- Our last Good Food before we break for the summer is May 21.
- THE GOSPEL PROJECT | email@example.com
- MOMS IN PRAYER |
- Meeting every Tuesday night at 6:30 in the Fireside Room
OPPORTUNITIES TO SERVE:
- 1) Funeral Meal Ministry
- Contact: Carol Elias | 330.533.2728 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2) Sunday School Volunteer
- Contact: Betsy Slater | 330.533.6848 | email@example.com
- 3) Adult Care Ministry
- Contact: Pastor Rick Enlow | 330.533.6848 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4) Childcare Worker List
- Contact: Jason Crank | 330.533.6848 | email@example.com
- Women of the Word by Jen Wilkin
- Guidance and the Voice of God by Tony Payne & Phillip Jensen
- Crazy Busy by Kevin DeYoung
- Compared to Her by Sophie deWitt
- Right Side Up by Paul Grimmond
- Loving the Way Jesus Loves by Philip Ryken
- The Secret Thoughts of an Unlikely Convert by Rosaria Butterfield
- Healed At Last by Scott Blackwell
- Onward: Engaging the Culture Without Losing the Gospel
- How to Walk Into Church by Tony Payne
- None Like Him by Jen Wilkin