What is Awana? It’s kids building relationships with each other, with their leaders, and with God. It’s about having fun through games, crafts, activities, and Bible study. AWANA meets on Wednesday evenings (during the school year) from 6:30 – 8:00pm for kids 3 years old through grade 12. Grades 7 and 8 participate in the TREK training program and those 9th-12th graders participate in JOURNEY. REGISTER NOW
Awana helps churches and parents work together to develop spiritually strong children and youth who faithfully follow Jesus Christ. Our programs offer a proven approach for evangelizing and discipling kids in the church and community. As a ministry leader for over 60 years, Awana is making an impact. A national survey found Awana to be as important to our alumni’s spiritual foundation as all other church activities combined. Among alumni who participated in our programs for at least six years, 92.7 percent still attend church at least weekly as adults!
Each week, more than two million kids ages 2 to 18 participate in Awana. This includes more than 1.1 million in 102 countries outside of the U.S., the most children that Awana has ever reached internationally.
- NURSERY | Babies-2 year olds of Awana volunteers and those parents participating in a small group
- PUGGLES | 2-3 year olds of Awana volunteers and those parents participating in a small group
- CUBBIES | Preschool – ideally, the two years prior to going into kindergarten
- SPARKS | Kindergarten and 1st-2nd grades
- T&T ULTIMATE ADVENTURE | 3rd-4th grades
- T&T ULTIMATE CHALLENGE | 5th-6th grades | These students are Awana participants, working through the handbook and earning awards. They will also be a part of Firehouse middle school youth group
- TREK LIT | 7th-8th grades | These teens meet with Pastor Shawn from 6:00-6:20 and then help with the younger clubs from 6:30-7:30. From 7:30-8:00, they join Trek/Firehouse middle school youth group. These students are Awana participants, working through the handbook and earning awards.
- JOURNEY LIT | 9th-12th grades | These teens help with the younger clubs from 6:30-7:30 and then come together with the other Journey LITs for a small group from 7:30-8:00. The students are Awana participants, working through the handbook and earning awards.